Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tuesday Craic!

Well today is looking very good, started off with a very healthy breakfast and from then I was ready for my morning stint with Janet & Peggy. My day seems to just get better with the entrance of many guests.

My afternoon is Jammed today, I have my local gaelic "hero" and former music teacher Calum Martin coming in to do  a show with Maggie Smith...Now for anyone who has heros, you get excited for the build-up...like if it's 'David Beckham' or 'Walter Smith' but too name a few, well that's who Calum is too me...His music has been in my ears since I was young, and has been an insperation on the music I listen and play today.

After doing this I have to sit down and record my own "pipedown" show for tonight. I need more piping music, anyone got anything?! So much of everything else but not enough piping here. However, I only enjoy SFU(simon fraser university) and obviously the Lewis Pipe Band.

On the plus side, the weekend is nearly here again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment